4) EMBEDDED SYSTEM (AUGUST 2010 – APRIL 2011)
- Second prize in National Level Technical Project Exhibition “Impetus 2011″ at PICT,Pune in VLSI & Embedded Technology domain.
- First prize in National Level Technical Project Exhibition “Concepts 2011″ at PICT,Pune in VLSI & Embedded Technology domain.
- Second prize as “Innovative Idea of The Year” By Marvell Semiconductors Inc. in National Level Technical Project Exhibition “Concepts 2011″ at PICT,Pune.
3) ROBOTICS (JAN 2010 – MARCH 2010)
“MANUAL AND AUTONOMOUS ROBOT”: The project was aimed to make one manual and two autonomous robot for the National Level Robotics Competition called “ABU-ROBOCON 2010″
. We used high power motors, sensors and micro-controller programming. With a team of 12 other PICT
engineers we completed the task. This was first time that PICT
participated in ROBOCON
. Now this is an yearly activity at PICT
2) INSTRUMENTATION (JAN 2010 – APRIL 2010)
“SPEED LIMIT ALERT”: The Project was aimed to provide a circuit for speed limit alert for which the input was given from the engine’s spark plug without any physical contact. This equipment was low on price and useful for low end vehicles which do not come with speed limit alert. With a team of 2 other PICT engineers , we accomplished this task.
1) ROBOTICS (JAN 2009 – FEB 2009)
“MANUAL ROBOT”: A manual robot using low power motors and DC supply. With a team of two other PICT engineers we participated in many technical event using this Robot.