4) EMBEDDED SYSTEM (AUGUST 2010 – APRIL 2011)
“INTERACTIVE TV SYSTEM”: Aimed at enhancing on screen display on TV using Digital Signal Processor DM6446 EVM. Thus making TV more interactive by deploying application on on screen display. Embedded Linux was used to set up the platform. With 2 other PICT engineers task was completed. It was sponsored by Pune based start up “FERVOR ELECTRONIC SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. PUNE ”
. founded by Mr. Sawan Ruparel
and Mr. Aziz Jiwani
. Accolades for our work and for Fervor Electronic Solutions Idea.
- Second prize in National Level Technical Project Exhibition “Impetus 2011″ at PICT,Pune in VLSI & Embedded Technology domain. It was an Intra College Exhibit.
- First prize in National Level Technical Project Exhibition “Concepts 2011″ at PICT,Pune in VLSI & Embedded Technology domain. It was an Inter College Exhibit.
- Second prize as “Innovative Idea of The Year” By Marvell Semiconductors Inc. in National Level Technical Project Exhibition “Concepts 2011″ at PICT,Pune. It was an Inter College Exhibit.
3) ROBOTICS (JAN 2010 – MARCH 2010)
“MANUAL AND AUTONOMOUS ROBOT”: The project was aimed to make one manual and two autonomous robot for the National Level Robotics Competition called ”ABU-ROBOCON 2010″
. We used high power motors, sensors and micro-controller programming. With a team of 12 other PICT
engineers we completed the task. This was first time that PICT
participated in ROBOCON
. Now this is an yearly activity at PICT
2) INSTRUMENTATION (JAN 2010 – APRIL 2010)
“SPEED LIMIT ALERT”: The Project was aimed to provide a circuit for speed limit alert for which the input was given from the engine’s spark plug without any physical contact. This equipment was low on price and useful for low end vehicles which do not come with speed limit alert. With a team of 2 other PICT engineers , we accomplished this task.
1) ROBOTICS (JAN 2009 – FEB 2009)
“MANUAL ROBOT”: A manual robot using low power motors and DC supply. With a team of two other PICT engineers we participated in many technical event using this Robot.